Food Hacks That Will Make Your Food Last Longer!
- To pit a cherry, simply put it on the top of the bottle neck and push a chop stick through the centre of the cherry to remove its seed. The seed will drop in the bottle without any mess.
- To increase the life of uncooked eggs. Just rub olive oil over them once you buy the eggs. Doing this will increase their life from 2-3 weeks.
- To make smoothie in the morning when running late, all you have to do is to cut and store all the ingredients of your smoothie in a zip lock bag. In the morning, just take the zip lock bag out and make the smoothie without worrying about cutting the fruit.
- To make perfectly round fried egg. Just cut an onion in rings, on the frying pan put oil and place the largest onion ring. Pour your egg inside of that ring to get perfect fried egg.
- If you want to increase the life if bananas and make them last up to 5 days, all you have to do is to wrap the top part of the banana in a plastic wrap.
- To prevent your cakes from drying out while in the fridge. Just put bread on the already cut part using tooth picks and they won’t harden up from the edges.
- Peel the ginger using stainless steel spoon. This method is the best because it wastes not even a tiny bit of the ginger
- To clean any type of barriers and prevent them from moulding, just bathe them in vinegar water, rinse them and set aside to let them dry completely.
- Punch holes on brown paper bags and store onions and garlic in them. This will keep them fresh for more than 2 months.
Tags bananas barriers cakes cherry Food Food Hacks ginger round fried egg