Home / Fashion / Diy / How to Remove Nail Polish In 5 Min and Other Hacks
How to Remove Nail Polish In 5 Min and Other Hacks
- Removing nail polish is a hard work but here is a shortcut to do it without any pain. Start by tearing the cotton ball into small pieces and set aside. Now apply nail polish remover on your nails and cover your nails with torn pieces of cotton ball and leave them for about 2 minutes. Now pull away the cotton ball pieces, this will also pull away the nail polish. And you are done voila
- It sure is pretty hard to pick up tiny rhinestones. But we have a hack to make this job easy, all you will require is a pencil, it can be from lip pencil to eye pencil, pick your rhinestones using that pencil, apply a bit if pressure and now you can place it where ever you like on your nail.
- Do you want instant naturally whiter nail at home? Then all you have to do is to combine hot water and hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and soak in your nails for a minute.
- Sometimes buying glitter nail polish ends up kind of expensive when in low budget. But you can make your own DIY glitter nail polish. All you are going to need is glitter and any type of clear nail polish. Mix them together and voila.
- We all know making precise polka dots on your nails can be a hard job. But we have got you covered, just use the tip of a bobby pin and create easy and especially neat polka dots.
- So you just finished doing a very pretty and complicated nail art and now you are worried that your nail might get smudged. To get out of the tension all you need to do is to spray your nails with cooking oil to prevent those smudges.
- If you want to make you nail colour last a lot longer, then soak your nails in bath of white vinegar and water.
- If you want to mattify any kind of nail colour all you have to do is to apply any nail colour and let it dry. Now add corn starch to clear nail polish and use it as an instant matte top coat.
Tags Diy Diy Tips DIY tutorials How To How to Remove Nail Polish lifestyle hacks Nail Polish Nails Remove Nail Polish