How To Stay Cool While You Sleep
- Wear something that is very comfy, airy and cool.
- Before going to bed, taking shower with cold water. This will keep your body cold throughout the night
- Fill a hot water bottle with water and freeze it 4 hours prior to sleep. Keep this frizzed water bottle with you in bed to keep your bed cool.
- Make sure you keep your head cool while sleeping by swapping a larger pillow with a firm one. Fluffy pillow will retain more heat than a thin pillow.
- Change your bed cover sheets. Get yourself something that is more light coloured so that it won’tabsorb heat. Lightweight linens are the best in keep the bed coo
- Create a cross ventilation of air in your room. You can place fan on one end of the room and window on the other end and your bed in between them.
- It is a fact that air rises towards upper level and that is why lower area of your room will be much cooler than the upper area. And that is exactly why you should move towards lower area this summer
- To get chilled bed sheets. Just pop your sheets in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer for about an hour. Make sure you don’t freeze them.
- Always keep a cool glass of water on the nightstand to make sure that you stay hydrated throughout your night.
- In the morning when leaving your house, make sure that you close the curtains or blinds to keep things cool during the hottest hours of the day.
- Keeping lights turned on can create heat in the room. Before going to sleep make sure you turn all the lights off to cool the room
- Try this old trick for cool breeze. Just wet a bed sheet and hang it on front of the window to cool the incoming air.
Tags Cool How To How To Stay Cool